CloseoutExplosion.com can earn commissions from purchases made through links found on this website.
The Garment District, also known as the Fashion District is a neighborhood located in the borough of Manhattan in New York City. It derives its name from the dense concentration of fashion supplies. The neighborhood is home to major fashion brands whose operations range from design and production to wholesale selling.
The neighborhood is home to established brands such as Tahari, Nine West, Tally Taylor and other upcoming brands. The district is a trusted market for retailers from USA, Kenya, Trinidad, Nigeria, Barbados, and many other countries all over the world.
Best wholesale clothing suppliers within the Fashion District
1. Isaco International Corp- Over the last 30 years, the company has been designing, producing and distributing high-quality menswear like underwear, sleepwear, hosiery, and ties. Isaco has 16 brands of apparel, some of them are Papi, Undertech, Rico, Equipo, Route North, 9Two, and Perry Ellis hosiery and loungewear.
2. Flow society- For more than 30 years, the business has specialized in the design and marketing of branded jeans and sportswear for men and women. They supply their designs under the Marithe &Francois Girbaund brand.
3. Levi Strauss& Co- The company was founded by Levi Strauss in the year 1873. They are the manufacturers of the timeless Levis Jeans. They have added accessories to their production, and they are currently selling in over 110 countries. This has enabled individuals around the world to express their style.
8. Due per Due- The company makes and distributes women's clothing like blouses, skirts, suits, blazers, and dresses. Though located in the Garment District, they have online distributors for their brand. Some of their online distributors are; eBay, Nordstrom, Poshmark, and Thredup.
3. Sportique apparel- The company specializes in men's clothing and activewear. The designer introduces two new styles per year. They launch a spring/summer collection and a fall/winter collection. They also design and manufacture for other brands.
4. Janique Manufacturing Inc- 'Janique' means woman in the Persian language. That makes the company known for women's fashion, though it also has awesome designs for men. It is an establishment of the popular designer Kourosh Babaian. Established in the year 1998, the company focuses on combining exquisite fabric and the latest fashion.
5. Zoila's Sample Room- The business was founded by Zoila Cruz in the year 2005. They manufacture and distribute men's, women's and children's clothing. Their designs are a variety of formal and casual wear.
6. RHM Apparel- The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of men's clothing as well as women's clothing.
7. Respekt Wear Apparel Group- The business was founded in the year 2004, and it specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of stylish men's and boys' wear.
The Garment District is a wholesale shopping hub for retailers all over the world. They get an opportunity to choose men's, women's and children's designs from renowned manufacturers. The garment district also offers a wide variety of accessories to go with the clothing. Therefore you can do one-stop shopping for all your stock needs.
Find more information on this link; garmentdistrict.nyc review. It will also give you great ideas on how to navigate through the Garment District.