he closeout industry has opened up many business opportunities all over the globe. The internet provides the possibility for closeout sellers to trade their merchandise from the comfort of their homes, no matter the part of the world they are. There are a few good platforms for this kind of business and among them CloseoutCentral.com stands out from its competitors.
Closeout Central is an online platform operated by the largest published or directories and magazines for merchandise, Sumner Communications. Closeout suppliers do their various businesses on the site. Among the suppliers present on this platform are included manufactures, distributors, retailers, and liquidators.
Closeout Central features a unique structure suitable to manufacturers, retailers, and wholesalers who are looking to trade their goods in an effective and efficient way. The website has portals such as a seller directory and a product locator that can saves time and money. Its affordable prices and the wide range of products keep customers coming back to CloseoutCentral.com.
Retailers can sell their products on the nation’s leading directory of closeout suppliers, Closeoutcentral.com. The website is a constant hub of activity with over 200 lots daily posted there by the nation's leading closeout liquidators, brokers, manufacturers and distributors. In 50 major product categories on Closeout Central appear over 7,000 active lots. They include electronics, housewares, apparel, gifts, jewelry, gifts, and much more.
Selling closeouts on CloseoutCentral.com is very easy. As a seller, you have to pay $398 annual membership fee. All members are listed automatically in the Seller Directory, and have the opportunity to post unlimited lots all year long. Sellers are also featured in a Closeout directory, in addition to appearing on the web site. Every issue of Web Wholesaler magazine includes the printed Closeout directory.
Easy access to traffic reports is accessible to sellers, informing them how many clicks each lot gets. Before they expire, posted lots on Closeout Central stay up for 30 days. CloseoutCentral.com is only a directory website, and does not charge a commission on sales or fees to post lots.
Numerous vendors sell their closeout products on the Closeout Central directory. Among them, the most featured are:
1. Aervoe Industries, Inc. – a leading manufacturer of cleaners, paints, lubricants, and specialty coating.
2. Aramark - a manufacturer, distributors, wholesaler, and liquidator of facilities, uniforms and food.
3. Cheap Wholesale Jewelry.com – supplier of fashion jewelry and related accessories.
4. Conklin Fashions – manufacturer, wholesaler, and liquidator of children’s jewelry, teen’s jewelry, earrings, anklets, bracelets, necklaces, sunglasses, key chains, cosmetics, body jewelry, and many more products.
5. Demo Company – manufacturing company that demonstrate a variety of products for its customers.
6. Footprints USA - footwear wholesaler.
7. Girl Extraordinaire - wholesaling of personalized gifts and apparel and quality bridal satin robes.
8. J& C Wholesale - a manufacturer, exporter, importer, and wholesaler of all closeout merchandise.
9. KCP – manufacturer, liquidator, distributor, and wholesaler of quality cosmetics.
10. Rayco international - leading manufacturer and wholesaler of furniture, home decor, kitchen appliances, bath products, outdoor furniture, benches, upholstery, and entertainment centers.
11. Sunbeats Company – manufacturer, distributor, and wholesaler of LED lights.
12. Unimex Corp - manufacturer, importer, exporter and wholesaler of footwear uniforms.