How To Buy QVC Pallets
How To Buy QVC Pallets
Do you have a closeout warehouse or discount store and are looking for merchandise?
You should consider taking a look at merchandise pallets from the famous cable channel retailer.
Finding pallets online has always been a troublesome affair. You cannot do away with the middlemen as it is difficult to trace the actual source of these materials. A lot of major players do not list their surplus owing to marketing reasons. After a rigorous online search, you might have however found for yourself some online sellers but these too are basically Business to Business (B2B) portals. Even in this case, there is a competitive bid amongst retailers and the wholesalers before a price is quoted to you. Hence you would want to look elsewhere if you want to avoid the middlemen situation completely.
So let me tell you that QVC is that one option you can try if you want to buy pallets or surplus merchandise, container loads or returs. A lot of us are totally unaware of the fact that QVC even sells pallets. Hence we miss the obvious option and start looking elsewhere.
QVC has a dedicated itself to building partners in different market sectors be it, wholesalers or retailers, to liquidate inventory. QVC’s liquidation program stands apart because it is accessible to the public online. QVC has had a full flung liquidation program since 1986 and has helped potential buyers get direct access to accessories, apparel, collectibles, home decor products, electronics and much more.
So if you are looking for pallets at a wholesale rate, here’s how you can buy QVC pallets:
1. Getting started: Visit the website: http://www.qvcliquidation.com/ - The landing page will list out all the categories you can shop. Plus if you scroll down, you will also find the featured categories as icons. As is mentioned on the page, this is QVC’s private marketplace intended for purchasing customer returns and closed-out inventory. So you will have to complete a registration process before you can get started.
2. Creating an account: You will have to first create an account with QVC to buy pallets. So click on the “Log In” button in the landing page. Now you will have to click on the “Register” button. If you are a returning user, enter your sign-in credentials.
3. A simple Registration process: You will have to furnish personal details in the registration form like:
- Email address
- Confirm Password
Then you have to furnish shipping details which will include your first name, last name, phone number, address. After answering the security question, click “Create My Account”. You can also choose to read the Privacy and Terms before you move on to the next step.
4. Submit a valid State Exemption Certificate: This is the penultimate step before you can shop for pallets at a wholesale rate. You will have to submit a valid State Exemption Certificate to QVC and once it is received by them you will be notified via email that you can now access your account.
5. Post-activation: If you wanted pallets, you will find pallets. Just search it in the list of categories put up by QVC. The good news is you might stumble upon some amazing merchandise you didn’t think about buying before for its high rates.
If you have any queries and would want to know more about the type of product QVC liquidates, please visit this page: http://www.qvcliquidation.com/contact/#faqs
Or you can contact them directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Buying QVC pallets is indeed a simple and easy affair. All you need is to stop wasting your time on B2B portals and getting started with QVC’s private marketplace.